2011-2016 Chevrolet GM 6.6 LML Duramax Upgraded Performance CP4 to CP3 Conversion Kit
This kit will allow the upgrade of your truck's CP4 pump to the far more reliable CP3. CP3 injection pumps are higher flowing and performance ones can support upwards of 600hp. Also allows for the removal of your factory fuel filter, further supporting the need for an upgraded fuel supply.
The Duramax diesel from the factory is not supplied with a factory lift pump like other truck manufacturers. Upgrading your fuel system is a must in a Duramax!
- Increased Reliability
- Hardware For CP4 To CP3 Conversion
- Not For Stock Applications - Custom Tuning Required
Tech Note: This is a hardware kit to allow you to convert your CP4 to a CP3. You must already have your own LBZ CP3 Pump to use this kit. Custom
** CP3 PUMP IS NOT INCLUDED.
- 2011-2016 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 2500 HD 6.6L DIESEL LML DURAMAX
- 2011-2016 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 3500 HD 6.6L DIESEL LML DURAMAX
- 2011-2016 GMC SIERRA 2500 HD 6.6L DIESEL LML DURAMAX
- 2011-2016 GMC SIERRA 3500 HD 3500 HD 6.6L DIESEL LML DURAMAX
- Shipping Restrictions: This part is NOT available to ship to the state of California.
- Not for sale or use on any pollution controlled vehicle in the state of California.
- By breaking the box seal and/or installing this product, you assume risk and liability of result from its use and you release EGR Parts, its suppliers, distributors, and dealers of any and all liability. EGR Parts, its suppliers, distributors, and dealers will not be responsible in any way for the product's service and use.
- According to the EPA Clean Air Act, this product is illegal for use on any Federal, State, or Local public highways and illegal use is punishable by the penalties enacted by the mentioned laws. This product is for "RACE USE ONLY." The use is limited to closed and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use including on-road and recreational off-road use could be in violation of local, state, and federal laws. Read the full disclaimer.