Save 30% off on 6.4 Powerstroke DPF and EGR delete kit with Intake Elbow. The aluminum construction intake elbow allows for maximum airflow. This Ford 6.4 Powerstroke EGR delete kit will lower the system temperature, increase engine performance, fuel economy and you will not have to worry about emergency maintenance on the EGR (or even the engine itself).
Muffler and Cat DELETE Pipe Kits:
- Made from SUS409 Steel
- 4" Diameter Exhaust Pipe
- Mandrel Bent 409 Steel Exhaust
- Straight Pipe System
- Produces Aggressive Performance Sound
- Increases Horsepower
- Increases Torque
- Increases Fuel Efficiency
- Bolt-On kit w/ All Necessary Pieces
- 2X Muffler Delete Pipe (no bungs)
- 1X Clamp
- 2X Bolts
- Made of Highest Quality Aluminum Alloy
- Does not Require Removal of Turbo, Intake Manifold or Up Pipe
- CNC Machined Billet Aluminum and Stainless Steel
- Completely Replaces EGR System, No other Parts Required
- Pressure Tested and Guaranteed not to Leak
- 2008-2010 FORD F-250 SUPER DUTY 6.4 POWERSTROKE DIESEL TURBO
- 2008-2010 FORD F-350 SUPER DUTY 6.4 POWERSTROKE DIESEL TURBO
- 2008-2010 FORD F-450 SUPER DUTY 6.4 POWERSTROKE DIESEL TURBO
- 2008-2010 FORD F-550 SUPER DUTY 6.4 POWERSTROKE DIESEL TURBO
- 2010 FORD F-550 6.4 POWERSTROKE DIESEL TURBO
- Shipping Restrictions: This part is NOT available to ship to the state of California.
- Not for sale or use on any pollution controlled vehicle in the state of California.
- By breaking the box seal and/or installing this product, you assume risk and liability of result from its use and you release EGR Parts, its suppliers, distributors, and dealers of any and all liability. EGR Parts, its suppliers, distributors, and dealers will not be responsible in any way for the product's service and use.
- According to the EPA Clean Air Act, this product is illegal for use on any Federal, State, or Local public highways and illegal use is punishable by the penalties enacted by the mentioned laws. This product is for "RACE USE ONLY." The use is limited to closed and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use including on-road and recreational off-road use could be in violation of local, state, and federal laws. Read the full disclaimer.