The best deal on 6.7 Cummins EGR delete kit with 6.7 Throttle Valve Delete. Wake up your 6.7 Cummins with this 6.7 Cummins EGR delete kit. This kit help boost your torque, throttle response, and mileage on your 6.7 Cummins.
- Eliminates soot build up and clogged EGR valves
- Coolant temperatures run cooler because they are not running through EGR cooler
- Hot exhaust gasses are not being re-routed back into the engine
- Coolant re-route hose included (no blocked off coolant hoses)
- Completely replaces EGR valve AND cooler
- 2013-2018 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7 Cummins Diesel Turbo
- 2013-2018 Dodge Ram 3500 6.7 Cummins Diesel Turbo
- 2013-2018 Dodge Ram 4500 6.7 Cummins Diesel Turbo
- 2013-2018 Dodge Ram 5500 6.7 Cummins Diesel Turbo
- This kit does not fit the Cab & Chassis style truck.
- 1X EGR Block Off Plate with O-Rings
- 1X Front Block Off Plate
- 1x Rear Block Off Plate
- 1x Coolant Standpipe Adapter with O-ring
- 1x Locking Collar with Set Screws
- 1x Support Backage
- 1x Threaded Stud with Flange Nut and Stud Spacer
- 1x Coolant Hose
- 2x Pipe Clamps
- 3x 5/16 Hex Head Bolts
- 1X 1/4" Hex Head Bolts
- 4X Locking Nuts (1 - Small & 3-Large)
- 1x Throttle Valve Delete Tube
- 1x Gaske
- 4x Flange Bolts
- Shipping Restrictions: This part is NOT available to ship to the state of California.
- Not for sale or use on any pollution controlled vehicle in the state of California.
- By breaking the box seal and/or installing this product, you assume risk and liability of result from its use and you release EGR Parts, its suppliers, distributors, and dealers of any and all liability. EGR Parts, its suppliers, distributors, and dealers will not be responsible in any way for the product's service and use.
- According to the EPA Clean Air Act, this product is illegal for use on any Federal, State, or Local public highways and illegal use is punishable by the penalties enacted by the mentioned laws. This product is for "RACE USE ONLY." The use is limited to closed and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use including on-road and recreational off-road use could be in violation of local, state, and federal laws. Read the full disclaimer.