Due to the tight conditions of the 6.7L Powerstroke engine this installation will be a 5 out of 5 star for difficulty. There are no instructions included so you will need to try and google or find a video. These are tight quarters but they do fit. This will also remove your throttle valve assembly so TUNING IS REQUIRED. You will also have to source some throttle valve bolts since the OEM ones will be too long.
- 2011-2016 FORD F-250 SUPER DUTY 6.7 POWERSTROKE DIESEL TURBO
- 2011-2016 FORD F-350 SUPER DUTY 6.7 POWERSTROKE DIESEL TURBO
- 2011-2016 FORD F-450 SUPER DUTY 6.7 POWERSTROKE DIESEL TURBO
- 2011-2016 FORD F-550 SUPER DUTY 6.7 POWERSTROKE DIESEL TURBO
**Notes about gasket on the throttle valve side and the o-ring on the turbo side these will have to be reused.**
NO INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED & PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION RECOMMENDED
- Not for sale or use on any pollution controlled vehicle in the state of California.
- By breaking the box seal and/or installing this product, you assume risk and liability of result from its use and you release EGR Parts, its suppliers, distributors and dealers of any and all liability. EGR Parts, its suppliers, distributors and dealers will not be responsible in any way for the products service and use.
- According to the EPA Clean Air Act, this product is illegal for use on any Federal, State, or Local public highways and illegal use is punishable by the penalties enacted by the mentioned laws. This product is for "RACE USE ONLY." The use is limited to closed and open course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use including on-road and recreational off-road use could be in violation of local, state and federal laws. Read full disclaimer.