Lowest Prices. On the go Daily Deals
Guaranteed Fitment. Always the correct part
In-House Experts. We know our products
Superior Selection. Extensive product catalog
- This kit will allow you to delete the EGR actuator valve as well as the EGR cooler while retaining your stock intake and exhaust manifold
- Professional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
- 2013-2018 Dodge Ram 3500 Cab & Chassis 6.7L Turbo Diesel Cummins
- 2013-2018 Dodge Ram 4500 Cab & Chassis 6.7L Turbo Diesel Cummins
- 2013-2018 Dodge Ram 5500 Cab & Chassis 6.7L Turbo Diesel Cummins
- 1x 1/2 laser cut steel plates
- 1x Billet block plug
- 1x Billet standpipe cap
- Necessary Gaskets/fittings
- Shipping Restrictions: This part is NOT available to ship to the state of California.
- Not for sale or use on any pollution controlled vehicle in the state of California.
- By breaking the box seal and/or installing this product, you assume risk and liability of result from its use and you release EGR Parts, its suppliers, distributors, and dealers of any and all liability. EGR Parts, its suppliers, distributors, and dealers will not be responsible in any way for the product's service and use.
- According to the EPA Clean Air Act, this product is illegal for use on any Federal, State, or Local public highways and illegal use is punishable by the penalties enacted by the mentioned laws. This product is for "RACE USE ONLY." The use is limited to closed and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use including on-road and recreational off-road use could be in violation of local, state, and federal laws. Read the full disclaimer.