Save 25% on the best 6.7 Cummins EGR delete kit which is designed to completely remove the EGR system on the Dodge 6.7 Cummins. Flows more air for increased horsepower and torque, while lowering exhaust gas temperatures and improving turbo spool.
- Eliminates soot build up and clogged EGR Valves
- Coolant temperatures run cooler because they are not running thru EGR Cooler
- Hot exhaust gasses are not being re-routed back into the motor
- Coolant re-route hose included (no Blocked off coolant hoses)
- Completely replaces EGR system, with no other parts required
- Exhaust manifold plates are tapped for EGT probe
- 05/2007-2009 DODGE RAM 2500 6.7 CUMMINS DIESEL TURBO
- 05/2007-2009 DODGE RAM 3500 6.7 CUMMINS DIESEL TURBO
- 2008-2009 DODGE RAM 4500 6.7 CUMMINS DIESEL TURBO
- 2008-2009 DODGE RAM 5500 6.7 CUMMINS DIESEL TURBO
- 1x Support Bracket
- 1x Coolant Hose
- 3x Block Off Plates
- 2x Hose Clamps
- 4x Stainless Steel (M8 x 1.25 x 20) Bolts
- 2x Stainless Steel (1/4-20 x 1.0) Bolts
- 2x Stainless Steel 1/4" Lock Washers
- 2x Stainless Steel 1/4"-20 Nut
- 1x Throttle Valve Delete Tube
- 1x Gasket
- 4x Flange Bolts
- Shipping Restrictions: This part is NOT available to ship to the state of California.
- Not for sale or use on any pollution controlled vehicle in the state of California.
- By breaking the box seal and/or installing this product, you assume risk and liability of result from its use and you release EGR Parts, its suppliers, distributors, and dealers of any and all liability. EGR Parts, its suppliers, distributors, and dealers will not be responsible in any way for the product's service and use.
- According to the EPA Clean Air Act, this product is illegal for use on any Federal, State, or Local public highways and illegal use is punishable by the penalties enacted by the mentioned laws. This product is for "RACE USE ONLY." The use is limited to closed and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use including on-road and recreational off-road use could be in violation of local, state, and federal laws. Read the full disclaimer.