Maximize performance with this 2006-2007.5 Chevrolet GM Duramax 6.6L LBZ EGR delete kit. This kit come with LBZ EGR blocker plate, high flow intake elbow, and hardware to completely replace LBZ EGR valve. The best EGR delete kit for LBZ Duramax at the best online prices!
- Engineered to completely remove the O.E. EGR system and bypasses the cooler.
- Provides LOWER running temperatures, BETTER throttle response, IMPROVED fuel economy, and INCREASED reliability!
- Ensures a clean, neat look to your engine bay.
- Precision CNC machined for a perfect fit, and constructed from aircraft-grade 7075 aluminum.
- Prevents warping caused by the intense heat generated by diesel engines.
- Guaranteed to last under high temperatures and pressure.
- Comes with all necessary hardware included and installs easily.
- 2006-2007.5 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 2500HD 6.6L LBZ DURAMAX
- 2006-2007.5 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 3500HD 6.6L LBZ DURAMAX
- 2006-2007.5 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 3500 6.6L LBZ DURAMAX
- 2006-2007.5 CHEVROLET EXPRESS 2500 6.6L LBZ DURAMAX
- 2006-2007.5 CHEVROLET EXPRESS 3500 6.6L LBZ DURAMAX
- 2006-2007.5 GMC SERRA 2500HD 6.6L LBZ DURAMAX
- 2006-2007.5 GMC SERRA 3500HD 6.6L LBZ DURAMAX
- 2006-2007.5 GMC SIERRA 3500 6.6L LBZ DURAMAX
- 2 Billet EGR Block Off Plates with O-Ring
- 1 M10 x 20mm Hex Head Bolt
- 4 M8 x 20mm Allen bolts (short)
- 2 M8 Flanged Nuts
- 4 M8 x 30mm Allen Bolts (Long)
- 2 Hose Clamps
- 1 Nickel Plated Steel Exhaust Block Off
- 1 Stainless Steel Support Bracket
- 1 5/8"x17" Silicone Hose
- Shipping Restrictions: This part is NOT available to ship to the state of California.
- Not for sale or use on any pollution controlled vehicle in the state of California.
- By breaking the box seal and/or installing this product, you assume risk and liability of result from its use and you release EGR Parts, its suppliers, distributors, and dealers of any and all liability. EGR Parts, its suppliers, distributors, and dealers will not be responsible in any way for the product's service and use.
- According to the EPA Clean Air Act, this product is illegal for use on any Federal, State, or Local public highways and illegal use is punishable by the penalties enacted by the mentioned laws. This product is for "RACE USE ONLY." The use is limited to closed and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use including on-road and recreational off-road use could be in violation of local, state, and federal laws. Read the full disclaimer.