The Edge Insight CTS3 is a front-runner among on-board realtime digital monitoring & logging technologies. The CTS3 boasts a crystal clear 5€� capacitive touchscreen in 720p along with countless layouts and customizations for you to make it your own.
This new generation Insight system brings with it Wi-Fi updating, a slimmer design, significantly improved hardware, and more.
- 5€� 720p Capacitive Touch Screen
- Power-packed w/ 1GB RAM and powerful ARM 9 TI processor for Responsive Operation
- Over 100 Possible PIDs to choose from
- Data Logging & Export Functionality
- View & Clear Diagnostic codes
- Wifi Updates means no more connecting to a laptop/desktop!
- Directly compatible with Edge's EAS System allowing custom additional sensors/switches/etc
- Custom alerts and boundaries for PIDs
- Customizable gauge layouts, colors, PIDs, themes, wallpapers, and more
- Back-up camera compatible (with EAS)
- Monitor pitch/roll/G-Force
- Manual Regen (for vehicles that support it)
- Injector Balance Rates (Duramax only)
- Switch between SI & Metric Units
- Allows custom 0-5V or 1/10K Ohm sensors & configuration
- Performance Tests for 0-60, 0-100, 1/4mi, and 1/8mi runs with summary of reaction time, speed at key distances, and more
- Alert LEDs
- Night & Day Modes
- Simple/small cables for a clean install and look
- Tutorial Screens for learning features and options
Dodge / Cummins: 2006+
Notes: 1998.5-2005 coverage coming soon
Ford / Powerstroke: 1996+
GM/Chevy Duramax: 1996+
Easy WiFi Updates
Unlike other digital gauge monitors, Edge CTS3 provides you a hassle-free feature to easily update the software without disassembling or connecting with the computer.
The Insight CTS3 allows for a simple plug and play installation, which is an instantaneous and inexpensive alternative to bulky and analog gauges - saving you precious time and money.
Advanced Safety Features
Edge CTS3 not only accurately monitors the vehicle performance but can also be easily configured to intelligently provide audible and visual alerts based on vehicle parameters.
The advanced and accurately calibrated light sensitivity meter automatically adjusts the screen brightness according to ambient light for providing a comfortable drive experience.
CTS3 comes loaded with the proprietary one-touch navigation menu that allows seamless swiping through vehicle parameters. Check alerts on the most intuitive and improved user interface ever designed for a truck monitor.
Edge Insight CTS3 vs CTS2
The Insight CTS3 is a significant upgrade from the CTS 2, details below:
What's In The Box
- Insight CTS3 Monitor
- Suction Cup Window Mount
- USB cable
- OBDII Cable (includes EAS Port)
- Information packet- (Instruction booklet, Quick install guide, Edge branded stickers, Contact support card and a catalogue of other edge products)
- A pack of zip ties for clean installation
Can the CTS3 change EFILive tunes like the CTS & CTS2 could?
Yes. You can change EFILive tunes via CTS3.
Does the CTS3 fit into dashpods and other mounts made for the CTS2?
Yes. CTS3 comes with the same dash-pillar mount earlier found in CTS2. You can also fix it with existing dashpods mount made for the CTS2.
How much faster is the CTS3 vs. CTS2?
Much faster. RAM and Processors are the two main ingredients to electronics speed and responsiveness. The CTS3 has 4X the RAM and a much better processor than its older counterpart. This means no more waiting for the device to initialize when starting up, no lag between screens, faster gauge response, etc.
Can I use the CTS3 with my old EAS setup?
Yes! The CTS3 is compatible with the EAS components. The only exception is the back-up camera option. Currently, Edge is still developing a new cable for the camera.
What is a €œCapacitive€� Touchscreen?
This type of touchscreen is a HUGE improvement over the CTS2. Capacitive touchscreens are what we're now used to having on our smartphones. Accurate, soft-tap operation.
Older touchscreen technology is unresponsive and frustrating. Think grocery-store checkout keypads.
Time Required: 5 to 10 minutes
Tools Needed: None needed (Possibly Trim Removal Tool)