The most common points of failure on the Ford 6.0L Powerstroke Y-Pipe are the corrugated bellows which become heat-fatigued and crack over time causing power robbing pre-turbo exhaust leaks over time. Replacing the stock flex joints can cost you considerable time and money for a repair that will only fail again in time. But, deleting them altogether in favor of straight tubing can cause serious long term damage from heat expansion and vibration that can cause stress fractures and more exhaust leaks.
On the Diesel Performance Y-Pipes for the 6.0L Powerstroke, we have opted to get rid of the factory bellows-style joints in favor of a much stronger and longer-lasting double slip flex joint. The new design still allows the upper and lower sections of the Y-Pipes to move due to heat expansion while maintaining a complete seal. The double slip joint even allows for flexibility to accommodate aftermarket turbo kits.
Diesel Performance 6.0L Powerstroke Y-Pipes are made from stainless steel tubing and solid stainless steel CNC flanges. All seams are TIG welded on a fixture for precise fitment tolerances and then back-purged for the highest quality and strongest welds possible. This Y-Pipe is designed to fit the 2003-2007 6.0L Powerstroke Super Duty and Excursion.
- Made of High Quality T-304 Stainless Steel Material
- Replaces OEM Y-Pipe Turbo Up Pipe
- TIG Welded CNC Machine Flanges
- Polished Stainless Tubular Construction
- Precision Built For Long-Lasting Performance
Cross Reference Numbers:
- Ford Part#: 5C3Z-6K854-CA
- Navistar Part#: 1846581C1
- 2003-2007 FORD F-250 SUPER DUTY 6.0L POWERSTROKE V8 DIESEL TURBO
- 2003-2007 FORD F-350 SUPER DUTY 6.0L POWERSTROKE V8 DIESEL TURBO
- 2003-2007 FORD F-450 SUPER DUTY 6.0L POWERSTROKE V8 DIESEL TURBO
- 2003-2007 FORD F-550 SUPER DUTY 6.0L POWERSTROKE V8 DIESEL TURBO
- 2003-2005 FORD EXCURSION 6.0L POWERSTROKE V8 DIESEL TURBO
- Turbo Y-Pipe / Up Pipe
- EGR Delete kit
- Turbo Hardware Kit
- Shipping Restrictions: This part is NOT available to ship to the state of California.
- Not for sale or use on any pollution controlled vehicle in the state of California.
- By breaking the box seal and/or installing this product, you assume risk and liability of result from its use and you release EGR Parts, its suppliers, distributors, and dealers of any and all liability. EGR Parts, its suppliers, distributors, and dealers will not be responsible in any way for the product's service and use.
- According to the EPA Clean Air Act, this product is illegal for use on any Federal, State, or Local public highways and illegal use is punishable by the penalties enacted by the mentioned laws. This product is for "RACE USE ONLY." The use is limited to closed and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use including on-road and recreational off-road use could be in violation of local, state, and federal laws. Read the full disclaimer.