Lowest Prices. On the go Daily Deals
Guaranteed Fitment. Always the correct part
In-House Experts. We know our products
Superior Selection. Extensive product catalog
- This EGR Delete kit and Oil Cooler Kit are just what you need to keep your car in good running order.
- The parts that you will receive in this kit are high-quality parts that the dealers and rebuilding shops use every day. So do not settle for lesser quality parts when it comes to engine repair.
- This EGR Delete kit and Oil Cooler Kit are designed for the professional installer.
- Please refer to the listing pictures for an accurate description of the parts included in the kit.
- This kit is intended for off-road use only.
- Professional installation is highly recommend
- No Instruction Included
- 2004-2005 FORD E-350 CLUB WAGON 6.0 POWERSTROKE DIESEL TURBO
- 2004-2010 FORD E-350 SUPER DUTY 6.0 POWERSTROKE DIESEL TURBO
- 2004-2007 FORD E-450 SUPER DUTY 6.0 POWERSTROKE DIESEL TURBO
- 2003-2005 FORD EXCURSION 6.0 POWERSTROKE DIESEL TURBO
- 2003-2007 FORD F-250 SUPER DUTY 6.0 POWERSTROKE DIESEL TURBO
- 2003-2007 FORD F-350 SUPER DUTY 6.0 POWERSTROKE DIESEL TURBO
- 2003-2007 FORD F-450 SUPER DUTY 6.0 POWERSTROKE DIESEL TURBO
- 2003-2007 FORD F-550 SUPER DUTY 6.0 POWERSTROKE DIESEL TURBO
EGR Valve Cooler Delete Kit
- 5/16 NC X 1.25" 6 Point Bolts
- 5/16 NC X 2" 6 Point Bolts
- 5/16 NC Serrated Flange Nuts
- 2 Worm Drive Hose Clamps
- 3/4" Silicone Hose
- Stainless Steel Up-Pipe Assembly
- Billet EGR Cooler Block-Off with O-Ring
- 180 Degree Stainless Steel Coolant Tube
Upgraded EGR Oil Cooler Kit
- 1 Upgraded Oil Cooler
- 1 Pump Inlet Strainer
- 1 EGR coolant Supply Cover Seal
- 1 Coolant Inlet Gasket
- 1 Reservoir Cover Gasket
- 1 Oil Filter Mount Gasket
- 1 O-ring Threaded insert
- 1 O-ring (size 241)
- 1 O-ring (size 112)
- 2 O-Ring (size 218)
- 2 O-ring (size 317)
- 2 O-ring (size 319)
Turbo Gasket Kit
- 2 Intake Gaskets
- Turbo Bolts
- Other Small Gaskets
- Shipping Restrictions: This part is NOT available to ship to the state of California.
- Not for sale or use on any pollution controlled vehicle in the state of California.
- By breaking the box seal and/or installing this product, you assume risk and liability of result from its use and you release EGR Parts, its suppliers, distributors, and dealers of any and all liability. EGR Parts, its suppliers, distributors, and dealers will not be responsible in any way for the product's service and use.
- According to the EPA Clean Air Act, this product is illegal for use on any Federal, State, or Local public highways and illegal use is punishable by the penalties enacted by the mentioned laws. This product is for "RACE USE ONLY." The use is limited to closed and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use including on-road and recreational off-road use could be in violation of local, state, and federal laws. Read the full disclaimer.