Lowest Prices. On the go Daily Deals
Guaranteed Fitment. Always the correct part
In-House Experts. We know our products
Superior Selection. Extensive product catalog
- 100% brand new, Never been tried or installed
- The set is a tool for testing fuel or low side oil pressure while driving.
- Fittings needed for 6.0L & 7.3L diesel engines are included.
- The set is essential for accurately measuring the pressure drop when engine burdened with a load.
- No instructions included
- Professional installation is highly recommended
- 300 PSI rated fuel & oil hose
- 100 PSI gauge, with quality stainless steel body & shatter-resistant rubber casing
- Lever action suction cup for securing the gauge and easier reading
- Needed JIC fittings/adapters
- For a 6.0L fuel pressure test, use an allen wrench removing the plug located at the bottom front of the fuel filter housing, and then install the 1/4" JIC x M12-1.5 adapter;
- For a 6.0L oil pressure test, please remove the €œsingle wire€� oil pressure sensor, and utilize that port with the 1/4" JIC x #4 orb adapter.(Sensor located on top of the oil cooler housing in front of the turbo)
- For a 7.3L fuel pressure test, there's two plugs on the back of the fuel filter housing. Upper driver side is the pre-filter port and lower passenger side is the post-filter port (Many people use the pre-filter port since it's easier to reach), and then install the 1/4" JIC x #4 orb adapter.
- There are two options applied when undertaking 7.3L oil pressure test. You may remove the €œsingle wire€� oil pressure sensor located on top front of engine, and then install the 1/4" JIC x #4 orb adapter. Or, you can remove the 1/8" NPT plug located at the oil filter head, and then install the 1/4" JIC x 1/8" NPT adapter;
- The set may probably work on many other engines, including gas engines. If your engine has a 7/16"-20 thread test port at the fuel rail, just remove the shrader valve prior to mounting the tool.
- After any fuel pressure test, you may leave the adapter installed and cap it with the provided JIC cap. The JIC plug is used to block off the end of the tool for storage;
- Any question please contact us and we'd love to help.
- Assembled pressure test hose and gauge set
- Needed fittings/adapters
- As shown in the Picture