Maximize performance with this 2004.5-2005 Chevrolet GM Duramax 6.6 LLY EGR delete kit. This kit come with LLY EGR blocker plate, and hardware to completely replace LLY EGR valve. The best EGR delete kit for LLY Duramax at the best online prices!
- Each Piece Is Leak Tested, O-Ringed For Leak Free Installation
- Eliminates soot build up and clogged EGR Valves
- Coolant tempatures run cooler
- Pressure Tested TIG Welds Guaranteed not to Leak
- Specialized designs to ensure a perfect fit and correct operation
- 05/2004-2005 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 2500HD 6.6 LLY DURAMAX
- 05/2004-2005 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 3500 6.6 LLY DURAMAX
- 05/2004-2005 GMC SIERRA 2500HD 6.6 LLY DURAMAX
- 05/2004-2005 GMC SIERRA 3500 6.6 LLY DURAMAX
- 2 Billet EGR Block Off Plates with O-Ring
- 1 M10 x 20mm Hex Head Bolt
- 4 M8 x 20mm Allen bolts (short)
- 2 M8 Flanged Nuts
- 4 M8 x 30mm Allen Bolts (Long)
- 2 Hose Clamps
- 1 Nickel Plated Steel Exhaust Block Off
- 1 Stainless Steel Support Bracket
- 1 5/8"x17" Silicone Hose
- Shipping Restrictions: This part is NOT available to ship to the state of California.
- Not for sale or use on any pollution controlled vehicle in the state of California.
- By breaking the box seal and/or installing this product, you assume risk and liability of result from its use and you release EGR Parts, its suppliers, distributors, and dealers of any and all liability. EGR Parts, its suppliers, distributors, and dealers will not be responsible in any way for the product's service and use.
- According to the EPA Clean Air Act, this product is illegal for use on any Federal, State, or Local public highways and illegal use is punishable by the penalties enacted by the mentioned laws. This product is for "RACE USE ONLY." The use is limited to closed and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use including on-road and recreational off-road use could be in violation of local, state, and federal laws. Read the full disclaimer.