Great options on LML delete kit with LML up pipe. Includes Passenger Side LML up pipe for the LML Duramax 6.6. This is a great replacement for OEM Up-Pipes that develop leaks at the bellow over time. Competition tested at over 700hp the LML EGR delete is a must have for your drag or sled pull 2011-2015 Duramax. This race kit completely replaces the entire LML EGR valve cooler system and can be installed in 6-8 hours without removal of the intake manifold. Our Up-Pipe has a larger diameter and flows more air for increased horsepower and torque, while lowering exhaust gas temperatures and improving turbo spool. Get the best deals for LML EGR Delete Kit at the best online prices!
- Engineered to completely remove the O.E. EGR system and bypasses the cooler.
- Provides LOWER running temperatures, BETTER throttle response, IMPROVED fuel economy, and INCREASED reliability!
- Ensures a clean, neat look to your engine bay.
- Precision CNC machined for a perfect fit, and constructed from aircraft-grade 7075 aluminum.
- Prevents warping caused by the intense heat generated by diesel engines.
- Guaranteed to last under high temperatures and pressure.
- Comes with all necessary hardware included and installs easily.
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Mandrel bent tubing for maximum flow
- Improved Horsepower, Torque and Turbo Spool-up Speed
- 2011-2016 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 2500 HD 6.6L DIESEL LML DURAMAX
- 2011-2016 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 3500 HD 6.6L DIESEL LML DURAMAX
- 2011-2016 GMC SIERRA 2500 HD 6.6L DIESEL LML DURAMAX
- 2011-2016 GMC SIERRA 3500 HD 3500 HD 6.6L DIESEL LML DURAMAX
- 2 Billet Intake Block Off Plate with O-ring
- 1 Exhaust Block Off Plate
- 1 Intake Support Bracket
- 1 Support Bracket Washer
- 2 Hose Clamps
- 2 M8 Flange Nuts
- 2 M8 x 20 Cap Head Bolts
- 2 M8 x 30 Cap Head Bolts
- 2 M8 x 25 Hex Head Bolts
- 2 M10 x 20 Hex Head Bolts
- 1 Coolant Tube
- 1 Passenger Side Up Pipe w/ Gaskets
- Shipping Restrictions: This part is NOT available to ship to the state of California.
- Not for sale or use on any pollution controlled vehicle in the state of California.
- By breaking the box seal and/or installing this product, you assume risk and liability of result from its use and you release EGR Parts, its suppliers, distributors, and dealers of any and all liability. EGR Parts, its suppliers, distributors, and dealers will not be responsible in any way for the product's service and use.
- According to the EPA Clean Air Act, this product is illegal for use on any Federal, State, or Local public highways and illegal use is punishable by the penalties enacted by the mentioned laws. This product is for "RACE USE ONLY." The use is limited to closed and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use including on-road and recreational off-road use could be in violation of local, state, and federal laws. Read the full disclaimer.