The best EGR delete kit for LMM Duramax. This kit comes with LMM intercooler pipe, y-bridge, passenger up pipe and hardware to completely replace LMM EGR valve. Maximize performance with this 2007.5-2010 Chevrolet GM Duramax 6.6L LMM EGR delete kit.
Increase performance and flow with our upgraded 3" High Flow Intercooler Pipe and Y-Bridge Kit. Our precision cast and CNC machined bridge section allows for maximum efficiency, as well as, a perfect fit every time. Our two-piece design allows for a much easier installation than the other kits on the market. Our bridges have been pressure tested to over 100 PSI to ensure your truck can perform to its highest potential. The mandrel bent 3'' intercooler pipe complements the y-bridge for the ultimate efficiency, flow, and maximum performance capabilities of your truck. This High Flow intercooler pipe in combination with the max flow bridge and high-performance passenger up pipe is the best combination to replace your stock EGR cooler system.
- Increase performance and spool up
- Port matched CNC machined billet bridge section
- Better fitment over hand fabricated bridge section
- Powder coat option to dress up engine bay
- Two piece bridge design for easier install than other Y-bridge kits on the market
- Cold-side routes in a factory location for a seamless look
- 2007.5-2010 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 2500HD 6.6L DIESEL LMM DURAMAX
- 2007.5-2010 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 3500HD 6.6L DIESEL LMM DURAMAX
- 2007.5-2010 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 3500 6.6L LMM DIESEL DURAMAX
- 2007.5-2010 GMC SIERRA 2500HD 6.6L DIESEL LMM DURAMAX
- 2007.5-2010 GMC SIERRA 3500HD 6.6L DIESEL LMM DURAMAX
- 2007.5-2010 GMC SIERRA 3500 6.6L DIESEL LMM DURAMAX
- (1) High Flow Intercooler Pipe
- (1) Max Flow Y-Bridge
- (2) 3"x4" Straight Boots
- (4) 3" T-Bolt Clamps
- (1) 5/8" x 24" Heater Hose
- (2) 5/8" Worm Gear Clamps
- (1) Passenger Side Up Pipe w/ Gaskets
- Shipping Restrictions: This part is NOT available to ship to the state of California.
- Not for sale or use on any pollution controlled vehicle in the state of California.
- By breaking the box seal and/or installing this product, you assume risk and liability of result from its use and you release EGR Parts, its suppliers, distributors, and dealers of any and all liability. EGR Parts, its suppliers, distributors, and dealers will not be responsible in any way for the product's service and use.
- According to the EPA Clean Air Act, this product is illegal for use on any Federal, State, or Local public highways and illegal use is punishable by the penalties enacted by the mentioned laws. This product is for "RACE USE ONLY." The use is limited to closed and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use including on-road and recreational off-road use could be in violation of local, state, and federal laws. Read the full disclaimer.