This kit is the best option for the LMM EGR Delete Kit. Comes with LMM EGR blocker plate, high flow intake elbow, and hardware to completely replace LMM EGR valve. Our high flow intake elbow has a larger diameter and flows more air for increased horsepower and torque, while lowering exhaust gas temperatures and improving turbo spool. Get the best deals for LMM EGR Delete Kit and maximize performance for your 05.2007-2010 Chevy GMC 6.6L Duramax LMM.
- Engineered to completely remove the O.E. EGR system and bypasses the cooler.
- Provides LOWER running temperatures, BETTER throttle response, IMPROVED fuel economy, and INCREASED reliability!
- Ensures a clean, neat look to your engine bay.
- Precision CNC machined for a perfect fit, and constructed from aircraft-grade 7075 aluminum.
- Prevents warping caused by the intense heat generated by diesel engines.
- Guaranteed to last under high temperatures and pressure.
- Comes with all necessary hardware included and installs easily.
- 2007.5-2010 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 2500HD 6.6L DIESEL LMM DURAMAX
- 2007.5-2010 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 3500HD 6.6L DIESEL LMM DURAMAX
- 2007.5-2010 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 3500 6.6L LMM DIESEL DURAMAX
- 2007.5-2010 GMC SIERRA 2500HD 6.6L DIESEL LMM DURAMAX
- 2007.5-2010 GMC SIERRA 3500HD 6.6L DIESEL LMM DURAMAX
- 2007.5-2010 GMC SIERRA 3500 6.6L DIESEL LMM DURAMAX
- 1pc Intake Charge Pipe w/ O-Ring
- 1pc Exhaust Block Off Plate
- 2pc Hose Clamps
- 2pc M8 Flange Nuts
- 2pc M8 x 20 Cap Head Bolts
- 2pc M8 x 30 Cap Head Bolts
- 2pc M8 x 25 Hex Head Bolts
- 2pc M10 x 20 Hex Head Bolts
- 1pc "U" Shaped Coolant Tube
- Shipping Restrictions: This part is NOT available to ship to the state of California.
- Not for sale or use on any pollution controlled vehicle in the state of California.
- By breaking the box seal and/or installing this product, you assume risk and liability of result from its use and you release EGR Parts, its suppliers, distributors, and dealers of any and all liability. EGR Parts, its suppliers, distributors, and dealers will not be responsible in any way for the product's service and use.
- According to the EPA Clean Air Act, this product is illegal for use on any Federal, State, or Local public highways and illegal use is punishable by the penalties enacted by the mentioned laws. This product is for "RACE USE ONLY." The use is limited to closed and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use including on-road and recreational off-road use could be in violation of local, state, and federal laws. Read the full disclaimer.