This kit is the best option for the LMM EGR Delete Kit. Comes with LMM EGR blocker plate, and hardware to completely replace LMM EGR valve. Lowering exhaust gas temperatures and improving turbo spool while increased horsepower and torque. Maximize performance for your 05.2007-2010 Chevy GMC 6.6L Duramax LMM. Stainless steel up-pipes LMM Duramax engines are a great upgrade over the stock up-pipes. 2" mandrel-bent up-pipes flow better than the factory-installed pipes, they are also less likely to crack and cause restrictions or power-robbing pre-turbo exhaust leaks. These up-pipes are a perfect addition to any high-performance down pipe or exhaust manifold purchase. Get the best deals for LMM EGR Delete Kit and LMM up pipe at at the best online prices!
- 304 stainless steel Up-Pipes
- Significant reduction in exhaust back pressure 50% more flow over stock
- Free-flowing stainless steel inner liner bellows
- Stainless steel 11-gauge .120-inch wall, 2-inch OD Up-Pipes
- Direct bolt-on replacement to factory manifolds
- Passenger side pipe is purposely indented for firewall clearance
- Faster turbo response
- Lower exhaust temperatures
- 2X Up Pipe
- 4X gaskets
- 12X Bolts
- 1PC STAINLESS STEEL RING
- 3PC BLOCK-OFF PLATES
- 1PC SUPPORT BRACKET
- 1PC COOLANT HOSE
- 2PC HOSE CLAMPS
- 9PC BOLTS
- 2PC NUTS
- All necessary hardware, bolts, and gaskets as pictures show
- 05/2007-2010 CHEVROLET EXPRESS 2500 6.6 DIESEL LMM DURAMAX
- 05/2007-2010 CHEVROLET EXPRESS 3500 6.6 DIESEL LMM DURAMAX
- 2009-2010 CHEVROLET EXPRESS 4500 6.6 DIESEL LMM DURAMAX
- 05/2007-2010 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 2500 HD 6.6 DIESEL LMM DURAMAX
- 05/2007-2010 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 3500 HD 6.6 DIESEL LMM DURAMAX
- 05/2007-2010 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 3500 6.6 DIESEL LMM DURAMAX
- Not for sale or use on any pollution controlled vehicle in the state of California.
- By breaking the box seal and/or installing this product, you assume risk and liability of result from its use and you release EGR Parts, its suppliers, distributors and dealers of any and all liability. EGR Parts, its suppliers, distributors and dealers will not be responsible in any way for the products service and use.
- According to the EPA Clean Air Act, this product is illegal for use on any Federal, State, or Local public highways and illegal use is punishable by the penalties enacted by the mentioned laws. This product is for €œRACE USE ONLY.€� The use is limited to closed and open course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use including on-road and recreational off-road use could be in violation of local, state and federal laws. Read full disclaimer.